Cookies enable us to improve our website and to provide an enhanced and more customised experience. Specifically they enable us to:
1. Store information on users' preferences and customise our website in accordance with their particular interests.
2. Provide users with a better service without ever storing personal data that enable them to be identified.
3. Speed up searches.
4. Recognise users' computers when they return to our website.
5. Collect data generated by user traffic and interaction on our website in order to identify trends and compile statistics.
The website costabrava.org uses two cookies in order to obtain statistical information anonymously and to provide visitors with a better service:
- Google Analytics cookies. For more details, see https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Cookies of the ClickTale web analytics service, on an intermittent basis. For more details, see http://wiki.clicktale.com/Article/ClickTale_Cookies
- And one cookie to log the language of the user’s last visit, in order to serve the site in the user’s chosen language on the next visit, if the user arrives through the main URL: www.costabrava.org. Tracking when the user reaches the website is carried out through local storage.
Users may refuse to accept cookies by selecting the setting on their browsers that blocks cookies. However, by selecting this setting, users will be unable to access many of the functionalities of our website and some of its services may not function correctly.