Municipal Museum of Llívia. Esteva Pharmacy Museum
The Llívia pharmacy is considered the oldest in Europe, with documentary evidence of its existence stretching back to 1594. At the turn of the 17th century it was bought by the Esteva family, which ran it for seven generations until it closed its doors in 1926. In 1965 it was purchased by Girona Provincial Council with the pledge that it would remain in Llívia. The museum also houses an important collection of archaeological material through which the history of the town can be traced.