🚉 Access to the Núria valley is a great visual delight, with the journey made by rack railway, that departs from Ri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
"Did you know that if you put butter on your toasted bread, Catalans may look at you strangely because they tend to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Discover some practical tips on cycling around the medieval towns in Costa Brava and the Pyrenees by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Selva is the county of water. It's got the salt water of the Mediterranean, which you can enjoy on the beaches of Blanes and Lloret de Mar, not to mention in the coves of Tossa de Mar, right next to the castle and the spectacular Vila Vella (old Town), a wonderful mediaeval jewel.
It's got plenty of fresh water too; rivers, streams and brooks are scattered throughout the area, bathing inland towns that really should be on your list of places to visit, such as Hostalric or Arbúcies. Selva is the ideal place for indulging in your favourite outdoor activities.
And when you want to forget your daily routine and be transported to a world of wellness, you can enjoy the thermal waters in the health resorts of Sant Hilari Sacalm, Caldes de Malavella and Santa Coloma de Farners.
- Caldes de MalavellaCaldes de Malavella
- La Cellera de TerLa Cellera de Ter
- Lloret de MarLloret de Mar
- Maçanet de la SelvaMaçanet de la Selva
- Riells i ViabreaRiells i Viabrea
- Riudellots de la SelvaRiudellots de la Selva
- Sant Feliu de BuixalleuSant Feliu de Buixalleu
- Sant Hilari SacalmSant Hilari Sacalm
- Sant Julià de Llor i BonmatíSant Julià de Llor i Bonmatí
- Santa Coloma de FarnersSanta Coloma de Farners