There are some popular celebrations that you should experience at least once in your life, that deserve to be marked as special events in your diary. They are the Traditional Festivals of National Interest (recognised as such by the Government of Catalonia), deep-rooted festivals stretching back generations that have become true symbols of the popular tradition of the towns where they are held. Tradition awaits you. Discover and enjoy it!
- Dance of the Little Horses, Giants and MuleSant Feliu de Pallerols
- Festival of Mare de Déu del TuraOlot
- Living Stations of the CrossSant Hilari Sacalm
- Pastorets Play and Living Nativity ScenesBàscara
- Planting of the May Tree and Dance of the CuckoldCornellà del Terri
- Procession of Verges and Dance of DeathVerges
- The Enramades of ArbúciesArbúcies