Castle of Sant Esteve

Votes
12345

The land on which the town of Palamós stands was bought in 1277 by King Peter III, as land belonging to the castle of Sant Esteve de Mar, of which some remains are preserved on the eastern side of Fosca beach.

Contact

Castle of Sant Esteve
Platja de la Fosca
17230 Palamós (El Baix Empordà)

Telephone: (+34) 972 600 424
E-mail:
Website: museudelapesca.org/

Twitter