Casino La Constància or Casino dels Nois
La Constància, popularly known as the “Casino dels Nois”, was founded on 17th January 1851. However the original construction of the building was carried out by the architect General Guitart in 1888, corresponding to the section that overlooks Rambla del Portalet. In 1899 and 1928 the sections facing the promenade were altered. It is a building in the Moorish or Mozarabic style.