Can Saragossa Museum of Iberian Archaeology

Votes
12345
Photo of Can Saragossa Museum of Iberian Archaeology in Lloret de Mar

The history of the Can Saragossa farmhouse is synonymous with the history of the town of Lloret. As a working farmhouse it was one of the oldest in the town. After undergoing a modernist refurbishment in the 19th century it became a luxury summer residence before being turned into a hotel in 1954. It currently houses the permanent Iberian archaeology exhibitions and the extensive Joan Llaverias collection. Its rooms also house the headquarters of the Cultural Heritage Unit, among others, of Lloret de Mar Town Council.

Contact

Can Saragossa Museum of Iberian Archaeology
Av. Vila de Tossa, s/n
17310 Lloret de Mar (La Selva)

Telephone: (+34) 972 364 735
Fax: (+34) 972 371 258
E-mail:
Website: www.lloretdemar.org

Twitter